MOTHER SETON COUNCIL 11029
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AUGUST 24, 2018
We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you may provide to us when you use the Site. We do not sell, rent or loan your information to any Third-Party outside of the Knights of Columbus. Knights Members may have access to and use all such information made available by you, without any further Consent, Obligation, Remuneration, or Notice.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a non-profit, Council 11029 does NOT knowingly share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing uses. For information on how to contact us regarding our data privacy practices, see the Contact Us section.
The Site is not designed or intended for children under the age of 13, and Council 11029 does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We urge parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in and monitor the online activities of their children.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- Personal Information. This refers to a user’s personally identifiable information, such as first and last name, telephone number, email address, mailing address, birth date, and credit card information. Although you may use and access most areas on the Site without having to disclose any personal information, in limited circumstances (described below) we do ask you to provide your personal information. To the extent you disclose your personal information to us, we will only use such information for the purposes for which it was disclosed by you.
- Online Donation: If you wish to make a donation to Council 11029 on the Site, you will be asked to disclose your full name, , mailing address, email address, and credit card information, and we will use such information to process your donation and communicate with you regarding your donation (e.g., sending you confirmation and receipt via mail or email, informing you via mail or email about projects and programs funded with your donation, etc.). By making a donation on the Site, you authorize us to store and maintain your personal information as disclosed by you (except for your credit card information which will not be retained after the processing of the transaction is complete) as part of our donor records. By making a donation you will not be automatically added to our electronic mailing list, you will need to separately opt-in to be added to that list.
- Electronic Mailing Lists: If you wish to join our electronic mailing lists, you will be asked to provide your email address, and we will use such email to send you electronic newsletters, publications, announcements, notices, and other communications from Council 11029 (subject to your right to opt out as described below).
- Email Contacts: If you make an inquiry or request to us via email, we will collect and use your email address to communicate with you regarding your inquiry or request. Also, by contacting us via email, you will automatically be entered onto our electronic mailing lists (subject to your right to opt out as described below).
- Log File Data and Cookie Session Information. Our web server automatically generates log files that may contain data linked to individual users, such as IP addresses, ISP domain names, browser types, operating systems, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, clickstream data, etc. Also, to the extent a visitor has enabled “cookies” in his/her browser, we may use “cookies” to collect session information about users’ visits to the Site, including tracking their path through the Site and where they came from (for example, if they arrive via a search engine). We use log file data and cookie session information internally for the operation of the Site as well as to generate and analyze aggregate data about our users as a group. If we report information about the Site to third parties, we only report aggregate data (see the next paragraph) and do not knowingly report log file data or cookie session information that is linked to individual users.
- Aggregate Data. This is any information collected or compiled in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually. For example, we may collect aggregate tracking information derived mainly from tallying page views throughout the Site. Also, we may gather or compile demographic and/or other aggregate data about our users as a group. We use aggregate data to administer and monitor the Site, to analyze Site traffic and usage patterns and trends, to improve the functionality of the Site, and to enable us to personalize and better user experience on the Site. We may report aggregate data about the Site to our partners, sponsors and service vendors.
SHARING OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH THIRD PARTIES
- As a general matter, we do not share your personal information with others, except in the following limited circumstances.
- We may employ outside contractors, vendors and service providers to perform services for us or for the Site, and may share your personal information with such contractors, vendors and service providers to the extent necessary for them to perform such services. For example, if you make a donation to us using your credit card, our credit card processing vendors will be given access to your credit card and other personal information for purposes of processing your donation. As another example, our IT service providers may be given access to your personal information as necessary to perform support or maintenance for the operation of the Site, such as data backup and storage. We require that our contractors, vendors and service providers limit their use of our users’ personal information solely to the purposes for which it was disclosed by us, and that they maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of such information and not make any further disclosure to others.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties if doing so is required by law or in response to a court or government order or subpoena or, in our good faith belief, is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to third-party infringement claims relating to any information or material you furnish to us;
- respond to an emergency; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Council 11029, the Site, and/or the public.
USER CHOICES AND OPT-OUT
- Electronic Mailings. If you are on our electronic mailing lists, you may opt out of such lists at any time by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” means provided in the electronic mailings you receive from us. We will endeavor to process your request as soon as practicable after our receipt thereof. Once you opt out, we will not reuse your email address unless you rejoin our mailing lists or otherwise opt in to receive electronic communications from us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED OFF LINE
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Council 11029 does not own, control, operate or maintain such linked sites, and is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such linked sites. Privacy policies and practices of such linked sites may differ from our policies and practices. You access and use such linked sites entirely and solely at your own risk. We urge you to read the privacy policies of such linked sites before disclosing your personal information on such sites.
We at Council 11029 understand the importance of protecting the security and integrity of personal information that our users have shared with us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet and no data storage can be 100% secure. Consequently, while we will endeavor to reasonably safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, we do not warrant or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to, from or on the Site. All credit card information provided by you in connection with a donation or purchase made on the Site will be protected by encryption using the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, and we do NOT retain your credit card information after the processing of your donation/purchase is complete.
Information received by us through the Site is stored and processed on secured servers and computers we control in the U.S. We use (and our service providers use) reasonable technical and administrative security measures designed to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to data centers, and information access authorization controls.
While we have implemented reasonable security measures please keep in mind that "perfect security" does not exist, and no transmission of information is guaranteed to be completely secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise data security. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us and utilizing the Site.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Use of the Site is void where prohibited by law. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit to us is truthful and accurate;
- You are at least 18 years of age when using the Site; and
- Your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your use of the Site may be terminated without warning if we believe you are in violation of any of these conditions. No one under the age of 18 may use the Site.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Your use of the Site is a privilege, and NOT a right. Accordingly, Council 11029 expressly reserves the following rights:
- The right to terminate your use of the Site, should we determine, in our sole discretion that you are a repeat or knowing copyright infringer; and
You may NOT make any illegal, unlawful, abusive, harmful or improper use of the Site or any Content, or do anything that interferes with other users’ access and use of the Site or any Content. Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, you are expressly and strictly prohibited from:
- Hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, attacking or otherwise sabotaging or interfering with the Site or any system, network or server associated with the Site;
- Making unauthorized access (including access that exceeds the scope of authorization) to the Site or any system, network or server associated with the Site, or to any user account on the Site; and
- Using any automated programs, tools or processes (including, without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access the Site or any system, network or server associated with the Site, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather any Content from the Site.
- Trademarks. Any and all word, design and logo marks and slogans of Council 11029, whether existing now or in the future (collectively, the “Council 11029 Marks”), are trademarks and service marks of Council 11029 and are protected by federal, state and international laws. Except for purposes of making truthful or otherwise lawful references or attribution to Council 11029, you may not use any of Council 11029 Marks, or any variations thereof, for any purpose or in any manner, without Council 11029’s express prior written permission. Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, you may not use any of Council 11029 Marks for advertising, promotional or marketing purposes, or for seeking commercial or monetary gain, or in any way that deliberately or inadvertently claims, suggests, implies, or in Council 11029’s sole judgment gives the appearance or impression of, any association, connection or affiliation with Council 11029 (other than a truthful, non-misleading indication that you are a member of or donor to Council 11029), or any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by Council 11029. In addition, you may NOT use any of Council 11029 Marks in meta tags or as ad keywords without Council 11029’s express prior written permission.
Unless otherwise noted, all other trademarks and service marks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
- Copyrights. All content and material residing on and/or associated with the Site, including, without limitation, text, literature, newsletters, publications, articles, editorials, images, photographs, graphics, artwork, animations, audios, videos, audiovisual material, software programs, user interfaces, social media applications and plug-ins, and all design, layout, and “look and feel” elements of the Site (collectively “Content”), belong to Council 11029 and its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyrights. You may access and use the Site and Content for PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY, including downloading, printing, and storing for your own personal and non-commercial use copies of Content that has been made available for download and print, and sharing such copies with families and friends for their own personal and non-commercial uses; provided that:
- You do NOT remove, delete, alter or temper with any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices appearing on or within the Site or any Content; and
- Notwithstanding the above, bona fide news media users may make editorial uses of press releases. If you are a news media user, you agree that: you will not use Content for any personal or commercial use; you will indemnify, defend and hold Council 11029 harmless for any and all unauthorized use you may make of any Content, you acknowledge the unauthorized use of the Content could cause irreparable harm to Council 11029 and its officers and directors, and that in the event of any unauthorized use, Council 11029 shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity against you.
Unless otherwise noted, all other copyrights appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
- User Material. As used herein, “User Material” means any written, visual, graphic, pictorial, photographic, audio, audiovisual, or other material furnished to Council 11029 by any user of the Site. By furnishing any User Material to us:
- You hereby expressly and irrevocably grant to Council 11029 a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, gratis, royalty-free, fully paid up, sublicensable, assignable and transferable license to copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works from, and make other uses of such User Material, in whole or in part, to further Council 11029’s purposes, missions and activities and to promote Council 11029 and its causes, projects and programs, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without notice or compensation or payment of any kind to you; you further acknowledge and agree that, if and to the extent such User Material contains personal identification of you (whether by name, likeness, voice or otherwise), the foregoing license shall automatically cover and extend to the use of your identity as embodied therein as part of such User Material;
- You hereby represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights in and to such User Material and that no use of such User Material will infringe or violate anyone’s copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, reputation, or other property, personal or proprietary right, or violate any applicable law; and
- Notification of Copyright Infringement Claims. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed by any User Material or Content on the Site, please notify us in writing:
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS MOTHER SETON COUNCIL 11029
1811 Pueblo Vista Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128
United States of America
- To enable us to investigate your alleged infringement or violation, please include the following in your notice:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The Council 11029 will investigate claims of copyright infringement upon receipt of proper notice and will take appropriate actions as required or permitted by law.
- Please be aware that, under applicable law, anyone who knowingly materially misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, or that any material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, may be liable for damages to those who are injured by such misrepresentation.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
For your convenience, the Site may contains links to third-party websites. Such linked third-party sites are not owned, controlled, operated or maintained by Council 11029. Accordingly, Council 11029 is not responsible for the content, products, services, policies or activities of such linked third-party sites. The inclusion of any link or reference to a third-party site does not constitute or imply Council 11029’s endorsement, sponsorship or approval of, or Council 11029’s affiliation or association with, such third-party site or its content, products, services, views, opinions, policies or activities.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may only link to the homepage of the Site, provided that:
- Your linking and your use of Council 11029 Marks for linking purposes are conducted in a truthful and non-misleading manner, and you do NOT misrepresent or falsely suggest that your website, or any of your content, products, services, views, opinions, policies or activities, is endorsed, sponsored or approved by, or is otherwise affiliated or associated with, Council 11029;
- Your link must be a text-only link to the home page of the Site, and you do NOT use Council 11029 logo or any other design or logo mark of Council 11029 for linking purposes;
- You do NOT publish false, misleading or inaccurate information about, or otherwise disparage, Council 11029, or the Site;
- You do NOT frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around, or make deep linking, in-line linking or similar forms of linking to, the Site or any page of the Site or any Content;
- You do NOT link to the Site from any adult or sexually oriented website;
- You represent and warrant that the content of your website is appropriate and consistent with the stated purposes of Council 11029 and applicable law; if this is not the case, please do not link to the Site;
- You do NOT link to the Site for commercial or fundraising purposes, unless you have the written approval of Council 11029; and
The Council 11029 reserves the right to rescind your privilege to link to the Site at any time in its sole discretion. Upon request by Council 11029, you agree to immediately remove any link to the Site and to discontinue use of any of Council 11029 Marks for linking purposes.
MAKING DONATIONS ON THE SITE
You may make donations to Council 11029 directly on the Site. By making a donation on the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are a legal U.S. citizen and are at least 18 years of age when making such donation;
- All information you provide to Council 11029 is truthful and accurate, and you will update the information to keep it accurate; and
- Any donation you make is legal in your jurisdiction.
- DONATIONS MADE ON THE SITE, ONCE PROCESSED BY Council 11029, ARE NOT CANCELABLE, REFUNDABLE OR RETURNABLE.
Any information, literature or other material we may send you regarding your donation is solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and may NOT be redistributed, displayed or copied.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Council 11029 EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, Council 11029 DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT:
- THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE OR UP TO DATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION;
- RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RESULTS OF ANY SEARCHES PERFORMED ON THE SITE) WILL BE RELIABLE;
- ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL Council 11029, OR ANY OF Council 11029’S EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ADVISORS OR VOLUNTEERS (COLLECTIVELY “THE COUNCIL 11029 AND ITS RELATED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, SALES OR PROFITS) RESULTING FROM (1) YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR EQUIPMENT OR NETWORK FAILURE WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, EVEN IF Council 11029 AND ITS RELATED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PREDICATED UPON YOUR WAIVER OF ANY RIGHT TO SUE Council 11029 AND ITS RELATED PARTIES AND TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT FOR ANY SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Council 11029 and Its Related Parties harmless from and against any and all claims made by, and any and all damages and judgments (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) awarded to, any third party due to or resulting from:
- Your misuse of the Site or any Content;
- Your breach of any of your representations and warranties set forth herein; or
- Any User Material provided by you.
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS MOTHER SETON COUNCIL 11029
1811 Pueblo Vista Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128
United States of America
Mother Seton Council 11029
Voicemail: (702) 983-4145
Mail: 848 N. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 456, Las Vegas, NV 89107-1103
Meetings: 1811 Pueblo Vista Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Typically on the second Thursday of each month, in the Parish Hall.
Our next meeting is: August 13, 2020 (Installation)
6:00 PM Officers Meeting - All Knights are invited to attend.
7:00 PM Business Meeting - All men (both Knights and non-knights) are invited.
Diocese of Las Vegas
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish is a proud member of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Las Vegas led by the Most Reverend George Leo Thomas Ph.D., Bishop George Leo Thomas is the third Bishop of Las Vegas.
Please visit their website https://dioceseoflasvegas.org/
To meet the commitment of safety for all parish children and members, the Diocese of Las Vegas continues to implement the CMG Connect Safe Environment Program.
Please visit their website https://lasvegas.cmgconnect.org/
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church
1811 Pueblo Vista Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School
1807 Pueblo Vista Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 804-8328 https://seaslvcs.org/
All Worldwide Rights Reserved © 1994-2020 | Site Design, Hosting and Webmaster by www.C3L1.com