MOTHER SETON COUNCIL 11029
The current Council’s Membership period ends on December 30, 2018. With Dues due on January 1, 2019 despite that for the better part of a decade, our Supreme and IRS Fiscal Year has been July 1 to the following June 30. It has been recommended that these should be aligned.
August 1, 2018 a committee voted to change our annual membership dates to align with our Supreme and IRS Fiscal Year, in an effort to advance our Council and have it function more smoothly.
• This year existing members are getting 6 months free membership from January 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019.
In the 2015 By-Law revision, members voted and raised the annual dues to $65. However, for the Membership years of 2015 to 2018, the actual dues collected was only $30. This was based on the then budgets/general and administrative costs & needs; even though the approved dues was $65 and it actually has been now, for three years.
• August 1, 2018 a committee voted to adjust our current collected membership dues to $45; based on the voted and approved 2018-2019 Budget.
With your January 1, 2019 paid dues of $45, your membership will be valid until June 30, 2020; as follows:
o Free Membership – January 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019.
You now have three ways to pay your Membership Dues: 1. Cash 2. Check 3. Credit/Debit Card
Dues can now be paid:
1. The Most Preferred Method – In Person at any monthly meeting! Meetings are held at 6-9 PM on the second Thursday of each month, in the SEAS Parish Hall
2. Online just scroll to the bottom of this page.
3. By Mail to: SK Ted Ciotti, Financial Secretary, 848 N. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 456, Las Vegas, NV 89107-1103
For Prayerful consideration: On behalf the Venerable Works of Fr. McGivney; your fellow Brothers; and the Good Works of our Council, we ask that you consider including your Mother Seton Council 11029 in your estate. Only after thoughtful, deep Prayer; please contact our Council’s Director of Bereavement and Endowment at email@example.com or call (702) 983-4145 for details.
Dues are $45.00 plus $2.00 processing. Be sure to check the box (see the RED ARROW below) to share your mailing address with KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS MOTHER SETON COUNCIL 11029 so we can properly record your Dues payment.
Below is a sample of what you will see at PayPal: